Saturday, August 1, 2009

    Day OFF


    This is the first day off that I have for my Yoga teacher's training and it's the 6th day staying at Byron Bay, Australia. I was so excited as I can really explore the main beach and town area of Byron Bay after 4 days of intensive classes. It was a beautiful Saturday and I managed to do some grocery shopping for the rest of the week.
    The training was hard. My brain was saturated by all those anatomy terms, asanas, meditation, yamas and niyamas. Lotsa homework and assignments due, and I can really feel the stressfulness as I'm staying with caucasian ladies. Well, I believe this would really be a life-changing experience and I will try my best to make it right.
    P/S: Will try to update more pictures later but the internet connection seems slow and limited. Just stay tune!

    No comments: