Friday, July 10, 2009

    Just another week

    Just another one more week, I will be back to my beloved hometown, Kuantan for a week, and then starts my whole new exciting journey to Byron Bay, NSW for whole month!

    Imagining myself chanting Om (Pranayama-breathing exercise) every early morning at 6am, practising every single yoga poses and adjust my alignment with a bunch of yoga lovers, lunching and dining with full vegetarian at Tallow beach houses, taking a brisk walk along the coastline at the most easterly point in Australia. I can't pen it all down as I'm way too excited about the whole trip as this would be the very first time I would land in huge Oz's mainland!

    I think it's a time whereby I can really think deeply without any disturbance adn figure out what I really want for my future, explore my ownself, clear my mind and keep my brain from racing.

    "The most important things in life are invisible."

    No comments: